I have completed a baker’s dozen posts and they float in blog space; blog sphere. To me it’s my scribbling. Thirteen is a good point to pause and reflect on how my scribbling is going. Neatly I have thirteen reflections:
- It is easier to spend time on the layout and colours of a page than it is to start writing.
- Ideas come in a rush. They are forgotten quickly almost before they arrive.
- My attention span in short and my creative thoughts low-wattage. Consequently I keep my posts short.
- I like poetry.
- I am not entirely sure what poetry is.
- I am amazed that I have been happy to write about myself. Usually very private I say more when I scribble that I would ever say face to face.
- I am excited when people leave comments. Although I am bemused by some of the spam comments I received.
- Writing before I am due to sleep is a recipe for a sleepless rest.
- Site statistics are addictive.
- To feed my statistics addiction, I have started marketing using a split personality.
- Some words I use a lot: things & stuff are just two.
- Writing and then reading aloud what I have written makes me wince. It’s uncomfortable. Then I remind myself a little stretch is a good thing.
- Scribbling is a fantastic joy and a distraction. If for a small moment I jog a memory; create some space or bring a smile that’s marvellous.